911 was an inside job

May 11, 2019, 4:41 pm

Agree15 Disagree11

58%
42%

The debate "911 was an inside job" was started by hhh2000 on May 11, 2019, 4:41 pm. 15 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 11 people are on the disagree side. People are starting to choose their side. It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.

MagicMicah posted 1 argument, InfinityMachine posted 1 argument to the agreers part.
historybuff posted 2 arguments, Nemiroff posted 1 argument to the disagreers part.

hhh2000, LucyTheDebatorQueen, MADHURA, MagicMicah, InfinityMachine, Willyis, lukeluckynuke123, Jonk92 and 7 visitors agree.
historybuff, amir_alhakim07 and 9 visitors disagree.

killer
replied to...

yeah. The Prez is probably more to blame If were talking who let it Happen.

6 days, 17 hours ago
Nemiroff
replied to...

that is a possibility, kinda like pearl harbor.

although if anyone has Intel on an international attack, it wouldn't be the Gov, but the Prez

6 days, 18 hours ago
killer
replied to...

Well I some what believe. but I think the Gov just let it happen.

6 days, 18 hours ago
killer
replied to...

Yet it takes over 1000 degrees to melt metal. But your telling me metal can melt easy?

6 days, 18 hours ago

Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F and at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent.

If your bones lost 50% of their strength then you would almost certainly snap a leg doing normal activities. if the structure holding up a building loses 50% of it's strength, it collapses. There is nothing unusual about that.

1 week, 1 day ago
Nemiroff
replied to...

so the not hot enough to melt claim...
you dont need to fully liquify metal to weaken it.

1 week, 2 days ago
InfinityMachine
replied to...

Ever heard of AE911 Truth?
https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/faqs/365-faq-5-what-was-the-molten-metal-seen-pouring-out-of-the-south-tower-minutes-before-its-collapse

1 week, 2 days ago

I have never seen any evidence at all for this argument that I found credible or compelling. Please lay out what facts you feel back this statement up?

1 week, 2 days ago

the facts clearly show it was

1 week, 2 days ago
Discuss "911 was an inside job" life politics society
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.