America is turning from the land of the free into the land of political intolerance

August 12, 2016, 4:30 pm

Agree18 Disagree1

95%
5%

The debate "America is turning from the land of the free into the land of political intolerance" was started by dalton7532 on August 12, 2016, 4:30 pm. 18 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 1 person is on the disagree side. People are starting to choose their side. It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.

HiBye posted 1 argument, NationalistGuy posted 1 argument, dalton7532 posted 1 argument, Najam1 posted 1 argument to the agreers part.


dalton7532, HiBye, sabrina, Momo, thereal, NationalistGuy, Najam1, jack_tim_45, Blue_ray, charlieholmes and 8 visitors agree.
wdz disagrees.

RogueAmerican
replied to...

I feel its a silly thing though.

2 years, 10 months ago

Muslims only 1% of USA population. The other 99% are responsible for the biggest prison population on the entire planet. We know who is hating guns and why they prefer being in prison under extreme gun control.

2 years, 10 months ago
PsychDave
replied to...

I have no problem with the NRA itself. If a school has a rule against wearing clothing depicting guns I cam see not allowing NRA shirts with guns on them.

2 years, 10 months ago
RogueAmerican
replied to...

The idea of prohibiting the NRA though: its a lobbyist group for guns; a right.

2 years, 10 months ago
PsychDave
replied to...

While I disagree with creationism being taught as science, kids should be able to read the Bible in school. As to NRA shirts being banned, I can understand enforcing a dress code if one has been implemented. If that dress code says no pictures of alcohol, drugs or guns, then saying no to NRA shirts is acceptable. If there is not a dress code, or if they don't ban pictures of guns, they shouldn't have an issue with NRA shirts.

2 years, 10 months ago

The reason I made this thread was because some kids were not allowed to read bibles in school or wear NRA shirts.

2 years, 10 months ago

American has never truely been a land of the free. Look at the era of McCarthyism. (Hope I spelled that correctly.) Communists were convicted left and right for their political beliefs, something protected by the constitution. We are a country that broke it's own rules.

2 years, 10 months ago

America is f***ed

2 years, 10 months ago

Then expand political powers to ensure domestic security!

2 years, 10 months ago
RogueAmerican
replied to...

Good vilify us! Create a falsified nationalistic narrative: we are destroying a non-existent democracy!

2 years, 10 months ago

well the Republicans are the fascists trying to take over democracy.

2 years, 10 months ago

We're the communists amidst the rise of fascism.

2 years, 10 months ago
Discuss "America is turning from the land of the free into the land of political intolerance " politics society
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.