Bernie over Trump 2020

January 28, 2018, 1:53 pm

Agree7 Disagree5

58%
42%

The debate "Bernie over Trump 2020" was started by bernie2020 on January 28, 2018, 1:53 pm. 7 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 5 people are on the disagree side. People are starting to choose their side. It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.

bernie2020 posted 2 arguments, Nemiroff posted 2 arguments to the agreers part.

bernie2020, Moonlight and 5 visitors agree.
Austynbb, Slymcfly and 3 visitors disagree.

Nemiroff
replied to...

how would she lose if it was rigged?
what was she lying about?

most accused liars we can point to a specific lie, like Monica Lewinsky, or tax returns, or birth certificate... what was Hillary lying about? Or is it just a mysterious "something"?

Hillary has been under propaganda assault since she tried to do something too progressive early on. she pushed for universal healthcare back as first lady (and the insurance companies ripped her apart in ads). yeah, I just said universal healthcare from Hillary, over 20 years ago. as a Bernie supporter, I wonder if that surprises you.

what policies exactly did Hillary vote or push for that were bad?

1 year, 7 months ago
bernie2020
replied to...

I'm my opinion she is a corrupt liar, with lots to hide. The 2016 elections were rigged in her favor and she still lost.

1 year, 7 months ago
Nemiroff
replied to...

What's wrong with Hillary?

1 year, 7 months ago
bernie2020
replied to...

Hillary Clinton

1 year, 7 months ago

who would you vote trump over?

1 year, 7 months ago
Discuss "Bernie over Trump 2020" people politics society
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.