Bernie will run in 2020

January 28, 2018, 1:54 pm

Agree7 Disagree8

47%
53%

The debate "Bernie will run in 2020" was started by bernie2020 on January 28, 2018, 1:54 pm. 7 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 8 people are on the disagree side. People are starting to choose their side. It looks like most people are against to this statement.

bernie2020 posted 1 argument to the agreers part.

bernie2020, MajorGeneralX and 5 visitors agree.
Slymcfly, Post_it_note, chasediedrich1, NPW and 4 visitors disagree.

Nemiroff
replied to...

the mental decline of the elderly is over hyped and rarely happens overnight. It's a gradual decline into dementia that is very slow, and sometimes never happens at all.

Bernie appears to be in full control of his mental faculties and it is extremely unlikely for it to degrade massively in the span of a single term. considering his age, it is very likely he will not lose much mental ability ever.

I do agree that he may be too old in physical, non mental aspects. that decline is inevitable and a hip or a heart can go with no warning. considering the travel and other demands of the office, I will agree he is too old, but not for mental stigma.

1 year, 6 months ago

I don't think any of them should be president. as you get older all your functions decline. the risk of them just dropping dead dramatically increases. not to mention the risk of them making poor choices due to being more forgetful which comes with getting older.

as our average life span has now gotten to the point where we can keep people alive alot longer, I think the discussion needs to be had, how old is too old.

1 year, 6 months ago
bernie2020
replied to...

Trump is 4 years younger than Bernie and Joe Biden is 1 year younger than Bernie. js

1 year, 6 months ago

Bernie Sanders is 76 years old. would you really want an octogenarian president? decline of mental status comes with age.

1 year, 6 months ago
Discuss "Bernie will run in 2020" people politics
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.