The debate "Donald Trump should not be president" was started by
January 19, 2016, 9:13 pm.
37 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 7 people are on the disagree side.
That might be enough to see the common perception.
It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.
progressive posted 3 arguments, reece posted 2 arguments, ReadyToBegin posted 1 argument to the agreers part.
Socrates, xjackts, PsychDave, TheMartian, progressive, confident, Jctrkstr, AlenaMaisel, ReadyToBegin, Tania, WaspToxin, YouThinkYoureBetterThanMe, reece, thatdebatingchick, starsnclovers, aftermath, Burnin, Band_Nerd_24 and 19 visitors agree.
RightWing, sabrina and 5 visitors disagree.
Yes I saw that you claimed to have read sanders website but it's very clear to everyone who's posted on this topic that either you don't understand it or you didn't actually read it. You used no data or facts to actually establish any real rebuttals. The drug decriminalization was written by sanders in an article In the 80's and community policing is in his racial justice platform
I elected Donald Trumps Hair 2016
i took the info I used from Sander's website. I could find anything specific on decriminalization, or community policing, so I used what I thought was close.
Now why would anyone want Donald Dumb Trump to be President?????...that's like committing suicide lol
Lol I was literally confused reading alex's argument I couldn't tell if he was serious or not.
1. This is not a legitimate rebuttal to #1
2. This is also not a legitimate rebuttal to #2 literally wtf kind of argument is that
3. look up the economic term moral hazard it answers your question
4. lol the f*** is this
5. You didn't give any worthwhile argument against #5
6. you obviously don't know how decriminalization works
7. you also clearly don't know what community policing is.
I couldn't tell if you were serious or trolling, nonetheless I'll assume out of respect you were being serious and tell you to please bring sources and facts this is a debate app not an app for you to air your bullshit opinions with limited logic behind them.
voting against the Iraq war means he has a brain. it was started by lots of lies and very little actual thought. I doubt very much he trusts Iran, but negotiation is part of diplomacy. you cannot bomb everyone who doesn't do what you tell them to. and you can't beat ISIS with military strength. the more you bomb the stronger their support is. a bigger military doesn't help.
Alex that whole thing was filled with nonsense. Sanders is by far the best candidate so far. Obama Care isn't working because it didn't go far enough and ****** Republicans undermined it.
socialism is not an insult. the entire modern world has some level of it. why do you think it is a bad thing?
banks need rules. have you already forgotten how their whole system collapsed because they weren't being supervised. uncontrolled greed will cause disaster. Canada's banking system came off much better because our banks weren't allowed to do the incredibly stupid things they did.
1. cause Obama care is working so well, we need a even more socialist healthcare system.
3. why tell banks what they are allowed to do?
4. wtf is he going to about it? ban cars? for we know the climate change could be natraul and it cold be cold, not warm.
5. His foreign policy looks like it was written by a 5 year old. he wants peace, and he voted against the Iraq war (that came up a lot on his website) He seems to trust iran like one of his closest friends. on his website his plan for defeating ISIS was to have a smaller military. holy **** that's insane.
6. Bernie says, ?What I can tell you is this: We have far, far, far too many people in jail for nonviolent crimes, and I think in many ways, the war against drugs has not been successful.? his plan for having less people in jail is making illegal things legal, like drugs. who cares if I do drugs, and sell them to kids, ruining our lives. non violent crime are apparently not crimes to sanders. he might literally be insane.
7. Bernie says drugs are NOT a threat to society, so drug users should get free money, and a job. He wants body cameras on police, because that 1% of all police who are bad. let's raise taxes even more.
he is also in favor of tacking even MORE of my money to pay for crimminals rehab they may not even want. and the reality is rehab doesn't often work. not only is sanders insane, anyone who votes for him is. I promise you, if sanders get the nomination, and anyone but trump gets the nomination we will win every state. with trump, he will win big, but he may lose a state or two.
1.universal health care
2 .tuition free college
3. glass steagal
4. climate change
5. foreign policy
6. drug decriminalization
7. community policing initiatives
give a me democrat who will be better them trump, and why. please try to say something other then his "ban on muslems" idea.