The debate "Hillary Clinton's blatant lies" was started by
October 14, 2016, 11:58 pm.
17 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 8 people are on the disagree side.
People are starting to choose their side.
It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.
dalton7532 posted 5 arguments to the agreers part.
dalton7532, Alex, blakelovesjesus, ComradeStalin, Yanksxx21 and 12 visitors agree.
Apollo, Nemiroff, ayaninan and 5 visitors disagree.
what amazes me is how hard you press her flip flop on gay marriage over the course of a decade, but see no fault in trumps flip flop over the course of days or hours on issues ranging from social, to economic, to physical sciences.
this gross hypocrisy and double standard is very striking. how do you reconcile these 2 opinions?
3. that's right, morality is not black and white. stealing to eat is not equal to stealing to live in a bigger house. by stating known lies to attack someone, your lying maliciously to cause unjust harm.
your insistence that the 2 are equivalent is interesting.
2. I think she did lie, but I heard a consistent but questionable story which matched what she said during the debate. maybe it is her 1 lie, but Donald spewed numerous different lies in the 2nd debate alone that are all known to be lies! double standard?
1. a change of mind regarding the nuance of a SOCIAL issue over the course of DECADES is not the same as flipping on economic, taxation, immigration and even physical phenomena over the course of WEEKS/MONTHS.
if Hillary should be implicated in changing on this subject, so should over half Americans.
1. You either support gay marriage or you do not support gay marriage. One time she supported it and the other time she did not support it. She lied about the switch she made. Are you a f***ing idiot?
2. She blatanly lied about the emails. If you state that she did not lie constantly on the subject, you have reached a whole new level of stupid that I did not know was possible.
3. Did you honestly defend lies? Lies are lies. When somebody lies to defend unjust actions, it is just as wrong as lying to discredit somebody. Hey, why am I asking somebody about morality who supports abortion? I must be stupid.
lol, I guess I should have worded by thread title bettle. "trump's blatant lies" was full of just the BLATANT lies trump was making JUST DURING THE SECOND DEBATE.
I don't think I would be able to list of his lies on the public record during this debate.
as for your videos:
1. seriously, the gay marriage thing is not a lie. she went from supporting gays to supporting gays, and the slight shift it nuance happened over decades. how long did it take trump to go from "global warming is a fraud" to "I never said that"? that's a complete switch on the core of an issue. but in your head that's equal right? smh.
2. the email lines in your video are exactly what she was saying the whole time. half were public, half were private, she handed in all the public. maybe it's a lie but blatant means it's been debunked and is obviously wrong, but she Keeps on yelling it like an idiot. like Trump.
3. there is a difference in morality between a possible lie to protect oneself and a made up attack lie to discredit someone.
but it's cute how you link the same video you linked last year. nothing new? I've got a list of trump lies from just the recent debate.
Dammit people, I am so enraged. One disagree and no defense?
That is just a start on her lies. I should make another thread just on her abuse of public office, running the government in favor of large corporations, and her lack of accomplishments in office.
- James Comey's facts vs What Hillary says
-13 minutes of uncut lies