Internet should be a fundamental right - accessible for everyone and 100% censor free

January 26, 2019, 12:10 pm

Agree27 Disagree21

56%
44%

The debate "Internet should be a fundamental right - accessible for everyone and 100% censor free" was started by handkerchief on January 26, 2019, 12:10 pm. 27 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 21 people are on the disagree side. That might be enough to see the common perception. It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.

District9 posted 1 argument to the agreers part.

Kronicle, JDAWG9693, Dmoderate32, Jowana, nativeRepublican, seefus, untoyou2000, District9, AryaLp1, district10 and 17 visitors agree.
Debate_Wonder and 20 visitors disagree.

The internet is used for information, entertainment, and communication at best. Unless we are talking little kids on the internet I think it should be sensor free and just about anything not illegal should be available

1 month, 3 weeks ago
Nemiroff
replied to...

I mostly agree, but as with speech, there probably some limitations. the dark web perhaps?

2 months, 3 weeks ago

The internet has no censorship. Some private websites do, though, which is their individual right.

2 months, 3 weeks ago

what do you mean by censorship? I dont think there is any in the United states. are you talking about dictatorship nations?

2 months, 3 weeks ago
Discuss "Internet should be a fundamental right - accessible for everyone and 100% censor free" philosophy
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.