Its official 911 was a comspiracy by bush

June 22, 2017, 5:57 pm

Agree6 Disagree7

46%
54%

The debate "Its official 911 was a comspiracy by bush" was started by thereal on June 22, 2017, 5:57 pm. 6 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 7 people are on the disagree side. People are starting to choose their side. It looks like most people are against to this statement.

thereal posted 11 arguments to the agreers part.

thereal, qqqq, Marlize and 3 visitors agree.
redstar, historybuff and 5 visitors disagree.

So says the guy who didn't understand the difference between burning and boiling. You have abandoned you "it only got to 175 C" stupidity with your new argument, which is a step in the right direction. The next is to actually look into the subject and learn something.

Look up burning temperature of jet fuel . to make it easier for you, since you've struggled in the past, just google search "burning temperature of jet fuel". Your source is wrong.

Next, as historybuff suggested, look up the "temperature at which steel loses strength". By 600 C it has lost about half of its strength, and by 800 C it has lost about 90%.

You need to look into the subject, not just copy and paste things that you don't actually understand. Look into both sides of the argument because if you know Ly research the side you agree with, you won't realize that the arguments you are making have already been long since debunked.

1 year, 12 months ago

lmao "I just said it burns between 800 and 1500" you do realise that is a 700 degree gap right? 700 degrees of vast nothingness in your brain.

It doesnt matter how weak steel is above 1500 because the temperature never got that high anyway. We cant just believe everything just because your dumbass says so. gosh.

1 year, 12 months ago

first of all I'm dealing in fahrenheit.

secondly I just said it burns between 800 - 1500 degrees. at which point it would already have lost well over 50% of its strength.

thirdly there was alot of other flammable material in the building. the jet fuel started a large fire and alot of other stuff was burning as well.

even if we assume it never got above 1500 which it did, the steel would already have lost most of its strength from being heated that much. did you watch that video I linked? at 1500 you can bend steel with your pinky finger. why would you believe it could hold up a building?

1 year, 12 months ago

historybuff, youre a f***ing retard. JET FUEL CANT EVEN GET TO 1800 c, you stupid shit!

1 year, 12 months ago

Dave, heres a copy and paste for your dumbass

"The maximum flame temperature increase for burning hydrocarbons (jet fuel) in air is, thus, about 1,000 C?hardly sufficient to melt steel at 1,500 C. Figure 3. A cutaway view of WTC structure. Figure 4."

1 year, 12 months ago

since us describing to you why your argument is stupid clearly has no effect, maybe a visual will help. here is a YouTube video showing what happens when you heat steel to 1800 degrees. in short it couldn't hold up a building.

https://youtu.be/FzF1KySHmUA

1 year, 12 months ago
PsychDave
replied to...

It was. Do a bit of basic research before you post.

The first plane wasn't as thoroughly covered because people weren't really paying that much attention yet, but there are pictures. Yes, people probably noticed the plane flying low, but have you taken your phone out to record every plane you see in the sky? People probably commented on it, but there wasn't the imperative to record it.

The second plane hit live on TV. If you are denying that there is footage of that, you are an idiot.

2 years ago
PsychDave
replied to...

Thereal, do you know the difference between boiling and burning? Your posts seem to indicate that you are somewhat confused about which one we are talking about. Yes the BOILING point of jet fuel is 176 C. However that isn't particularly relevant to the temperature at which jet fuel BURNS, which is 800 C to 1500 C. When you get such basic things wrong it undercuts your credibility by showing your ignorance.

2 years ago

Also a plane flying that low...how could it not have been detected or seen?

2 years ago

No. Steel only begins to weaken after 300 c and like i already stated, jet fuel burns at 176 c so the temperature can never actually rise high enough to weaken the steel. Hence, they cannot be damaged or melt. I mean by the way that the towers free fell, its pretty obvious to anyone not indoctrinated that it was staged. Like i said, Grenfell Tower burnt for over a day and it never collapsed. Its still there.

2 years ago

jet fuel burns at 800 - 1500 degrees. steel beams melt to a liquid at 2750 degrees.

but the beams didn't have to become a liquid in order for the buildings to collapse. at 1100 degrees they lose 50% of their strength. at 1800 they lose about 90% of their strength. and the jet fuel was not the only thing burning. there was alot of other things burning in the building as well. reports say that pockets of fire reached over 1800 degrees.

the beams became extremely weakened by being super heated. this could certainly cause a collapse.

2 years ago
neveralone
replied to...

my honor isn't even sratched. your word is about as weighty as a flea. you have no case just like usually so go ahead and do what you always do and run away flea.

2 years ago

trust me, the only sad thing here is you. continuing to argue with you would literally just make me feel bad because youre so disadvantaged. The fact youre trying to fight back and defend your honour is cute

2 years ago
neveralone
replied to...

what can't defend your position? nothing new there. you still can't learn how to insult and at this point it's just sad.

2 years ago

go away neveralone, youre irrelevant and cant even communicate in English properly. If i was muslim, id be giving you charity right now to help you get disability treatment.

2 years ago
neveralone
replied to...

oh the real when you actually have a debate come back. also if you think you have won any debate then this conversation just became ludicrously hilarious.

2 years ago

Historybuff, jet fuel cant melt steal beams, you fool. The boiling point of jet fuel is 176 c, whereas the melting point of steel beams is 1360 c. In case you couldnt work out what that means, it means that the jet fuel can never get hot enough to melt the steel beams that the towers were constructed from. This is why i encouraged you to get an education in the past but you didnt listen to me.

2 years ago

Oh trust me, im trying to understand your challenge but your failure of English grammar makes it extremely difficult and makes you look more retarded than you already are. i didnt even know that was possible!

2 years ago
neveralone
replied to...

or u could learn the laungauge better or actually grow a spine when someone challenges what u say.

2 years ago

Neveralone that didnt make sense. try again but this time try with English.

2 years ago

tell that to all that died. I know ur a troll but even trolls know where to stop. u have past it. stop disgracing those families that had someone die then and whoever is ur family.

2 years ago

is this a serious question? grenfell towers didn't get hit by a plane and burn with jet fuel.

2 years ago

Grenfell Tower in the UK burnt for a day and it didnt collapse. matter of fact, its still standing. So how could the WTC towers, which were built much stronger and sturdier than Grenfell Tower, collapse vertically after 10 mins of burning?

2 years ago
Discuss "Its official 911 was a comspiracy by bush" entertainment
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.