Last month I've created 100 debates topic last week I've created 50 debates topic Do you like it

October 29, 2015, 2:48 am

Agree22 Disagree13

63%
37%

The debate "Last month I've created 100 debates topic last week I've created 50 debates topic Do you like it" was started by Anas on October 29, 2015, 2:48 am. By the way, Anas is disagreeing with this statement. 22 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 13 people are on the disagree side. That might be enough to see the common perception. It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.

Anas posted 20 arguments to the agreers part.
historybuff posted 7 arguments, AstroSpace posted 1 argument, PsychDave posted 11 arguments, Anas posted 7 arguments to the disagreers part.

wmd, action007man, ISI, Spy, Ghauri, Sunni, khmlight3, ThatDebatingGuy, erikD9921, Nury, liberalssuck and 11 visitors agree.
historybuff, PsychDave, Anas, Nethersquid, ThePraxeologist, mafiajo, AstroSpace, Yuki_Amayane and 5 visitors disagree.

In case you didn't know, lol is an acronym for laughing out loud. Lolz an internet slang based on that. It is not a real English word.

3 years, 5 months ago

If you use words like lolz, why do you feel you can criticize my writing style as being immature? I try to use complete sentences, proper punctuation and the correct word for the situation (neither technical jargon nor over simplistic). I recognize that there is a language barrier, which is why I try to respond to your arguments rather than criticizing grammar problems. In what way is my writing style "like a teenager"?

3 years, 5 months ago

Because I'm using this app only for entertainment
sometimes I can't stop my laugh when you're talking so I use "lolz"

3 years, 5 months ago

My talking style is immature, but you are the one using lolz in arguments. Wow

3 years, 5 months ago

Anas considering your English is spotty at best, judging others on their "talking style" is rediculous.

3 years, 5 months ago

This conversion is end on waste of time

3 years, 5 months ago

lolz OK I can't understand
yeah said these words because you're talking style is totally immature

3 years, 5 months ago

I didn't call you immature, you told me to grow up. I questioned why you would say that. Do you honestly not understand this conversation?

3 years, 5 months ago

Oh I'm immature?
and what's about you
You're totally immature you debate with in many topics I was watching you that you're talking style is like a teenagers

3 years, 5 months ago

This app is called Debate Wars. Why is it immature to debate on it?

3 years, 5 months ago

What debate thing?
are you admin/leader of this app?
are you make any rule about this app?
so what's your problem guy grow up

3 years, 5 months ago

That's nice. This is a debate. If you aren't prepared to debate things, perhaps you shouldn't create topics.

3 years, 5 months ago

its is not a requirement for this....
and only you disagreed this
majority of people agreed me :)

3 years, 5 months ago

Good for you. You said you made 100 and we said that most of them were about India and Pakistan. You then said 114 and broke down how many were about each topic, but failed to answer how many of the ones not about the region were created since we criticized the number that were.

3 years, 5 months ago

I also read my all previous

3 years, 5 months ago

Read my last statement. You have not answered the question previously.

3 years, 5 months ago

Read my previous arguments

3 years, 5 months ago

How many of those not about India and Pakistan were since you created this topic?

3 years, 5 months ago

I've created 114 topics
50 about India Pakistan
64 about on other topics

3 years, 5 months ago

From the perspective of those of us with little interest in regional issues, yes. That was the point people were trying to make when you started denying having made many topics about Pakistan and India. While there are absolutely problems and issues worthy of debate, those you are debating tend to not be connected to these topics and therefore not as interested.

3 years, 5 months ago

yeah majority so what?
Its a bad thing?

3 years, 5 months ago

No one is denying that you have created topics not related to India and Pakistan, but you have to admit that the majority of them were related to these countries.

3 years, 5 months ago

read my all topics I've made many others not only India Pakistan

3 years, 5 months ago

I dont like it because you created so many of them based on India and Pakistan. Remember, several great questions are better than hundreds of lame ones.

3 years, 5 months ago

it is your mind
see my all topics. I've also post on religious topic

3 years, 5 months ago

they were heavily weighted to India and Pakistan.

3 years, 5 months ago

Not only India Pakistan
I've post many topics like entertainment sports others etc

3 years, 5 months ago

the point of all that was that I don't think posting 50 things about india and Pakistan is a good thing.

3 years, 5 months ago

By the way it is not a topic of my debate. you and historybuff change the topic
The topic is I've created 50 above topics in last week and 100 above topics in last month

3 years, 5 months ago

We don't care that what other countries think about Israel. but our opinion Israel is a sponsored terrorism
last 70 years Israel killed millions of Muslim but world is silence so it is a failure of World
If any Muslim country killed any innocent people so you called us terrorist
but Israel killed lot of Muslim so world is silence
yeah because Pakistani considered that there is no Israel in the Palestine

3 years, 5 months ago

Fort of Islam
it is very important for a Muslim country
unfortunately you're not a Muslim so you don't able to think about it

3 years, 5 months ago

I had replied to historybuff for this argument "India & Pakistan has no importance of the world"
lolz
it is a biggest joke of the world
so I told him

3 years, 5 months ago

Anas, you seem to have missed the point. Historybuff wasn't saying your points were not true, he was saying they do not give global significance, so repeating them again doesn't help your argument.

What difference does being a "Fort of Islam" make in terms of global importance? Lots of nations have national religions. That doesn't make them inherently better or worse.

Considering the human rights record of many Muslim countries in repressing their own people and killing minorities, having trained their militaries for them is not necessarily a good thing.

Not accepting Isreal is another thing that you seem to think helps make Pakistan great, but that just shows how biased you are. The rest of the world recognized Isreal.

Finally, the fact that Pakistani passport say "this passport is valid for all countries except Isreal" shows that, no matter what the propaganda might say, they do recognize that Isreal is a country.

3 years, 5 months ago

Pakistan is a fort of Islam
Pakistan is a first and only one nuclear power of the Muslim world
Pakistan Army trained many Muslim country's army
recently yamen tension Saudia Arabia also request to Pakistan army for fight with them
you remember 6 day sky war when Pakistan air force destroyed 15 Israel's aircraft without any loses
only Pakistan is a one country who doesn't accept Israel as a country
in Pakistani passport show this line "This passport is valid for all countries except Isreal"

3 years, 5 months ago

Your CIA also accept it ISI is a world's best spy agency of the world
ISI has number of largest agents who send other countries
why you people didn't accept your failure

3 years, 5 months ago

What do u mean killing is a daily routine in some countries like America did you know how many killed America in daily life but media doesn't exist it
Pakistan also against terrorism your President Obama also accept it that The role of Pakistan in the war against terrorism is vital role

3 years, 5 months ago

I don't know properly about Indian I tell you some examples

3 years, 5 months ago

Pakistani intelligence hackers are best. our ISI hacked many secret data about CIA etc
but it doesn't show on media

3 years, 5 months ago

American crime investigation agency declared that ISI is a world's best intelligence agency of the world
please search on Google you clearly know who is no. 1
ISI is no 1 since 2012 to present age
In 8-July 2015 ranking CIA is no 1 but after 4 months 17-October 2015 ranking ISI kick out CIA and gets its own position no.1
you've any logic Pakistan sponsored terrorism

3 years, 5 months ago

The ISI is apparently one of, if not the best, intelligence agencies in the world. but since Pakistan supports terrorist groups their importance to the rest of the works is limited. but still, kudos you have great secret police.

Bollywood has a following. but nowhere near the size of Hollywood. and that is a cultural matter. it doesn't really help your case that India's political or security issues are anything but local issues.

in my opinion being a "fort of Islam" is a bad thing. Pakistan regularly kills people over religion. that doesn't help your case that Westerners care about you or think you are important. (other than as supporters of terrorism)

again sports wins doesn't make a country politically important. and the people on this app are mostly north american. we don't care about soccer.

3 years, 5 months ago

most graduates is meaningless. you have to factor in population. the only charts I can find about PhDs per capita don't even include India. Japan was the only Asian country included. so either provide proof or I will conclude that is wrong.

there being some examples of successful Indians does not mean that the country is important. if anything it means that in order to be important you have to go work on another continent for an American company.

I looked up lists of the top hackers by countries. Pakistan wasn't on the list. India was like number 9. but hacking doesn't make you a world power. nor does it make your border disputes important.

3 years, 5 months ago

most PhD from India of the world
Google CEO is an Indian
lot of best hackers belongs Pakistan
world's no. 1 intelligence agency is Pakistan "ISI"
world's no. 1 ssg commondos of Pakistan
Bollywood movies some are very famous in west
in Islamic world Pakistan is a fort of Islam
In sports both countries won lot of world cups

lolz

3 years, 5 months ago

I don't really under the first post. the second one, quite simply no. India and Pakistan are no more important than dozens of other countries. unless they start nuking each other they simply aren't going to be on top of the world's list of problems.

3 years, 5 months ago

Because Indian Pakistani are very import for subcontinent

3 years, 5 months ago

You don't interest but American leader also interest on Pakistani Indian issues
they use both countries

3 years, 5 months ago

I'm not a teenager. but Westerners don't have an opinion on Pakistani or Indian issues. it doesn't affect us or much of the world.

3 years, 5 months ago

I've created many confidential topic like
ISI vs CIA vs R&AW etc
but I think many immature and teenagers people use this app so they've no response of my topic

3 years, 5 months ago

alot of them got no comments at all. they were heavily revolving around India and Pakistan. since those two countries have very little effect of my life and the world in general I don't really have oppinons on them. so most of your debate topics just bury the other topics I might want to take part in. just my opinion.

3 years, 5 months ago
Discuss "Last month I've created 100 debates topic last week I've created 50 debates topic Do you like it" others
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.