The debate "Rape should remain illegal" was started by
January 22, 2016, 7:56 pm.
23 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 1 person is on the disagree side.
People are starting to choose their side.
It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.
AngryBlogger posted 2 arguments, ReadyToBegin posted 2 arguments, Nemiroff posted 1 argument to the agreers part.
JakobBoghora posted 3 arguments to the disagreers part.
AngryBlogger, darthsnoke, ReadyToBegin, reece, aftermath, mandala, Jahni97, danielle, freelee, omactivate, StarSoul, Nemiroff, wdz, SwaggerPoptart, why, Zuhayr and 7 visitors agree.
rape should be banned because you are denying the rights of another. by your logic all forms of harassment and false imprisonment should also be legal, as can any number of other horrific crimes.
You are not giving any reason to why rape should be banned.
I do not share your opinion but would defend your right to express it. Unfortunately you are not expressing your opinion through arguments.
Rape should be allowed if:
1. The rapist have good looks.
2. The rapist is less than 20 kilograms heavier than the victim.
3. It doesnt cause any serious damage. Temporary damage included.
4. Neither of them have STI.
5. Neither is on drugs.
6. The rapist is not having any other partner or romantic relationship.
7. The victim is 15+.
8. The rapist stay with their victim and treat victim well.
9. the rapist doesn't stink.
10. Its not on a dangerous spot.
11. The rapist is care of the victim after.
12. The victim is not injured like when the rapist do it.
13. They dont hurt the ass.
14. The victim turn on people of that gender.
Why rape should be legal.
1. Horny students are not allowed to f*** their teachers. The cops kidnap the teacher and student loses his/her lover.
2. There would be no need for porn industry where women is made to have BDSM, licking loos and drink piss.
3. There will be no stalker ex since you are forced to stay with them.
4. People will no longer be rejected.
5. Pervs and sluts wont feel ashamed.
6. You wont need to use money on fleshlights, strip clubs and prostitutes.
How to achieve it: Have a database over all -manure- mature citizens technical data.
actually the guy had full huge arguments on rape and why women deserve to be raped like putting themselves in the position of being raped and dressing like a hooked and stuff. The users name is mostlogical and his profile can be found at www.debate.org/mostlogical/ and he makes heavy topics like it's ok to fat shame women and rape should be legal and he actually really debates his arguments so go check it out and read his insane debates.
Agree with you Dave. I can almost see that middle one, but something really must be wrong with you to believe that rape should be legal.
That drunk thing is a really good example though. Even if I feel that he/she should not have been intoxicated at the party/bar . . . no one should get raped.
I could see someone trying to call out all the false accusations of rape that happen maybe. Not sure if that would fall under the legal or not issue though. I don't think so.
I can't in good conscience fully play devils advocate, but I can pose one argument for it.
There are cases when a man is charged with rape for having sex with a drunk woman. The rationale is that, since she was drunk, she was not fit to give consent. The flaw with this is that, if he was drunk too, she would be just as guilty of raping him. He may have not chosen to have sex if he was sober but, since his judgment was impaired, she took advantage of him.
Beyond that situation, I cannot think of any reasonable cause to support the legalization of rape.
I can't even play devil's advocate on this one. What the hell? What reasons do they give?
There are a few people on debate.org who truly believe that rape should be legal and that most women who get raped deserve to be raped. I am against rape and making it legal. If there can be debates there at debate.org then well I'm sure there are people here who think rape should be legal and women deserve it.