The 1980's was the best decade in the history of the universe.

November 18, 2015, 9:03 pm

Agree11 Disagree22

33%
67%

The debate "The 1980's was the best decade in the history of the universe." was started by Alex on November 18, 2015, 9:03 pm. 11 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 22 people are on the disagree side. That might be enough to see the common perception. It looks like most people are against to this statement.

Alex posted 4 arguments to the agreers part.
AngryBlogger posted 1 argument to the disagreers part.

Alex, DannyknowsItAll, thecries, TonganCaillou, truth_or_ture, curlyyxx and 5 visitors agree.
TheDuke, Wookie, AstroSpace, AngryBlogger, david365, Peypey, ReadyToBegin, alexoliver, PrincessTia18, neveralone, makson and 11 visitors disagree.

disagree. I was born 1990 and say the 90's were the best Era for modern day civilization. Who honestly didn't like the n64 and the amazing Disney shows ranging from actual good movies and good cartoons?

3 years, 7 months ago

music not mucus

3 years, 8 months ago

I was not old enough to remember the 80's, but I do listen to mucus and songs, know about Reagan being awesome in the 80's. the smaller stuff you are pointing out does not have a big effect as the big things the 80's produced.

3 years, 8 months ago
MylifeisaJoke
replied to...

I'm just telling the truth here Alex. Just look at the monetary system the banking system; the government's policies, people were selfish and only looking for themselves. They failed to make sustainable.

3 years, 8 months ago

every decade has problems, every decade blames these problems on past decades.

3 years, 8 months ago

subjective

3 years, 8 months ago

The problem we have today is because of what happened in the eighties. the pollution problems; people over spending ;do not concern about the futures and that leads to what happens today,
But it seems to me thats what you are concerned is about the music or anything merely a problem.

3 years, 8 months ago

Wasn't that the decade we got AIDS?

3 years, 8 months ago

music, movies, was the best during the 80's. Reagan was president.

3 years, 8 months ago
Discuss "The 1980's was the best decade in the history of the universe. " history movies music
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.