The 2016 US elections are going to be particularly interesting I can feel it

June 3, 2014, 5:22 am

Agree28 Disagree0

100%
0%

The debate "The 2016 US elections are going to be particularly interesting I can feel it" was started by tkershaw3 on June 3, 2014, 5:22 am. 28 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 0 person is on the disagree side. People are starting to choose their side. It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.

BRG1102478 posted 1 argument, Clare_Rose posted 1 argument to the agreers part.
I_Voyager posted 1 argument to the disagreers part.

tkershaw3, I_Voyager, stormshy, Bodaciouslady16, Getmurked, jhussjosh, Naudious, BRG1102478, Clare_Rose, battletrick, ArsonLarson, Kaitlyn56, Jimmy_123, Untamed, judge, sighnomore99, soullesschicken, sdiop and 10 visitors agree.
Nobody disagrees.

you can't argue on this since it is a feeling...

4 years, 5 months ago

I'm interested to see how many people will be idiotic enough to vote for Hillary Clinton.

4 years, 5 months ago

Just another smokescreen event to hide the fact that western politics is a sham and a farce, a chance for different monkeys to dance before the rich.

4 years, 5 months ago
Discuss "The 2016 US elections are going to be particularly interesting I can feel it" politics
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.