The Xbox 360 & the Xbox One are terrible consoles

July 20, 2014, 10:16 pm

Agree41 Disagree107

28%
72%

The debate "The Xbox 360 & the Xbox One are terrible consoles" was started by budbud70 on July 20, 2014, 10:16 pm. 41 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 107 people are on the disagree side. That might be enough to see the common perception. It looks like most people are against to this statement.

mohasan posted 1 argument to the agreers part.
DarkSkyz06 posted 1 argument, PsychDave posted 2 arguments, Getmurked posted 2 arguments, AngryBlogger posted 1 argument, TheControversy posted 2 arguments, danielle posted 1 argument, dalton7532 posted 2 arguments to the disagreers part.

budbud70, Bodaciouslady16, judge, sphericdrake, jets8394, ferida1237, dgw23, Concerned_Liberal, AstroSpace, Regalgeek, Firplius, Arixeo, Steven9001, mohasan, xaveragexjoesx and 26 visitors agree.
VengeanceRider, kennediharris515, Hollister_boy, LucaGames, futurelawyer192, DarkSkyz06, Getmurked, battletrick, tommyg, ArsonLarson, PsychDave, Untamed, Superr1fifty, Shreedeep, mukulcqc, wmd, sugoi_shan, Rhiannon09, Kirito, danielle, HabibaKim, scooter6381, AnkGanu, soullesschicken, prisonmanic, Zero0, dannyrocks, DerpedLocke, theQueenofdebate, drumman22, WaspToxin, Robert16, scotthansonMC, Evan22, AngryBlogger, AlertedVision, david365, Dhruv, TheControversy, sarahmarshy, omactivate, sgilmour2001, Kurisu_Sky, dalton7532, sean, Claystation, Max, moneybagboyz123, Zuhayr, DrBanner and 57 visitors disagree.

-Xbox live has always been more advanced then PSN. It is what Microsoft does. As hardware goes, PS takes the edge, but not by alot. Especially with the Xbox One. The Xbox One was not intended to be a pure gaming machine. It was focused on being a pure multimedia device, and it excels at that. Microsoft over Sony any day.

3 years, 1 month ago

Android Master Race!

3 years, 1 month ago

PC MASTER RACE U PEASANTS

3 years, 1 month ago

I have an Xbox one and I find it perfectly fine! use it all the time! the only thing that has bothered me in the past is it doesn't have ITV player but that's Microsoft for you! other than that I love it!

3 years, 4 months ago
TheControversy
replied to...

halo1, halo2, halo3, halo reach, halo5, those are just 6 reasons why xbox has better exclusives.

3 years, 4 months ago

#ThisNiggaAintEvenPlayedIt #FuckinTrash #PlaystationFagBoy
I have both playstation and xbox and i can gladly say i like both but xbox has a better community and i like the exclusives more than playstations.

3 years, 4 months ago

They have sold millions, have better security and don't get hacked multiple times. they offer more competitive multiplayer in their games. that's all that needs to be said. If Xbox was bad, it simply wouldn't sell.

3 years, 6 months ago

exvlusive wise, the ps3 beats the xbox, its excllusives are more numerous and more enjoyable to most, not to say varying. evrything else is more of a matter of opinion, but its more known that sony gives back more.to the community.

4 years, 1 month ago

I don't have all of the numbers, but I did some Microsoft training and they said the 360 had the largest library of any console in history, and that was part of why they were still selling them. If they didn't have the data to back that up, they open themselves up to lawsuits over false advertising, so there must be some basis. Quality of games I would call about even between 360 and PS3 since most AAA titles came out on both.

4 years, 1 month ago

is the 360 really? i could have sworn the ps2 was.
and thier all fun, i have had them all, but the ps4 beats the xbox one, because the xbox one isnt primarily a gaming consolex selling thierselces out to a commercial audience and tv and sports

4 years, 1 month ago

There are points for and against any console. The Xbox 360 has the largest game library of any console ever. I enjoy both Xbox and play station, but generally prefer Xbox because I find the controller more comfortable.

4 years, 2 months ago

Note: I'm a Sony fan all the way

I have no issue with the console, my issue is with the money hungry company that owns them...Microsoft

4 years, 2 months ago
Discuss "The Xbox 360 & the Xbox One are terrible consoles" entertainment games technology
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.