Trump 2020

July 11, 2020, 12:43 am

Agree33 Disagree39

46%
54%

The debate "Trump 2020" was started by Clint1234 on July 11, 2020, 12:43 am. 33 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 39 people are on the disagree side. That might be enough to see the common perception. It looks like most people are against to this statement.

Clint1234 posted 8 arguments to the agreers part.
Nemiroff posted 5 arguments, Clint1234 posted 2 arguments to the disagreers part.

carlo, Logan_Spalding, Aphyllous, Godisnotdead, Clint1234 and 28 visitors agree.
cassiopeia, Nemiroff, Altafkohli and 36 visitors disagree.

Clint1234
replied to...

If killing a person is murder then killing a baby is murder. So abortion is wrong

3 months, 1 week ago
Cdawgthree
replied to...

Because there is nothing wrong with abortion

3 months, 1 week ago

If the mask are health concerns then I say abandoning the abortion clinics should be health concerns two. but no people think there nothing wrong with abortion.

3 months, 1 week ago

Jesus probably supported the poor, cause they probably pray more than people that don't even believe in him. Everybody should have a second chance.

3 months, 1 week ago
Clint1234
replied to...

Some people might not want the population to grow, but that is not their decision. The population should grow so we can all work are way to heaven. If someone does not want their baby then they should have thought about that before they had sex.

3 months, 1 week ago
Clint1234
replied to...

The only thing that is a disaster is a government.

3 months, 1 week ago

trump did 1 good thing: trade war with china.

but then he screwed that up by starting a trade war with Europe, Mexico and Canada at the same time isolating us instead of china!

everything else was a disaster.

3 months, 2 weeks ago
Nemiroff
replied to...

you keep bringing up the abortion clinics in relation to police murders, but abortion clinics are voluntary medical procedures. even if you do see it as an assault on unborn fetuses, it is in no way an attack on a born population.

thank you for calming down and not being overly hyped, but try not to twist topics. otherwise i may wonder about Republican contradictions such as christian values vs free market capitalism showing how jesus supported the poor instead of villifying them for supposed failures.

the masks are a health concern.
the protests are a justice outrage.
abortion clinics are a medical service, family planning has been a benefitial aspect of every modern 1st world country.

i dont know of any 500 dollar fines, but it sounds like its trying to promote mask wearing, something universally praised as effective in controlling the virus, and if everyone wears one we can reopen the economy and the government wont see a penny from fines. sounds like a terrible way to raise money but an excellent way to promote mask wearing. maybe you are simply viewing (literally) everything through partisanship instead of reason. you look for conspiracy in anything "the opponents" do. its quite sad, and unrealistic.

3 months, 2 weeks ago
Clint1234
replied to...

Nemiroff, you do have the right to tell me something. Sorry I didn't mean it that way. It a free country. If a mask is for the security of others, then why didn't I see the protesters wear one. You have to pay 500 dollars if you don't wear a stupid mask. If you don't have the money to then you probably go to jail. A person can kill a baby in the abortion clinic and not go to jail, but a person don't wear a mask then they go to jail, if they can't pay 500 dollars. Closed down the damned abortion clinics for the security of others. Some people get uncomfortable wearing a mask, but they still have to, because the damned government makes them pay 500 dollars if they don't. The government don't care about the security of others, she just want more money so she forces people to pay 500 dollars if they don't wear a mask. So what if they throw a hissy fit about wearing a mask, the government makes a hissy fit if they don't.

3 months, 2 weeks ago

while donald trump says some things that I personally wouldn't say, we didn't elect him as a pastor, we elected him as a president... im the last 4 years, trump has managed to create copious amounts of jobs, boost th.e economy, decrease unemployment, stand up for the freedoms we take for granted and hasn't gone to war... unlike Obama's 8 year term... we asked for the left to prove he's a racist, they couldn't, we asked the left to prove he's a sexist, they couldn't... all the left have are unfounded and unsupported accusation with no evidence

3 months, 2 weeks ago
Nemiroff
replied to...

i dont have the right to tell you something? wtf. yeah i do. i can say whatever the hell i want.

and you somehow have more rights than me?

guess what, the mask mandates are meant for the security of others. the same reason you cant drive a car without brakes. instead of repeating empty talking points, show me where in the constitution it says you cannot be forced to wear a face covering during a damned pandemic.

people on the right are always eager to go to war, or to hold a gun in order to defend this country, yet when they are asked to wear a face cover for their country, they throw a hissy fit. yall dont give a shit about your country, yall just want to play cowboy and kill something. bunch of idiots.

AGAIN, every Republican senator and governor recommends wearing a mask. Most people in trumps adminstration recommmend wearing a mask. how is this a democrat thing? please answer this. you are being lied to. wake up.

3 months, 2 weeks ago

You don't have the right to tell me I am being lied to. Most of them Democrats lie. People should be protesting about abortion, that killing black lives everyday.

3 months, 2 weeks ago
Clint1234
replied to...

Why don't you wake up, You can't blame every thing on trump. The government makes us wear a mask, if we don't we get a 500 dollar fine. Trump don't believe in abortion unlike some of those Democrats. Abortion clinics is killing people everyday.

3 months, 2 weeks ago
Nemiroff
replied to...

there are atheists around the world.
people are recommended to wear masks around the world.
are democrats in power around the world?
are you quoting nonsense conspiracies and telling me what i think without bothering to ask?
shall we throw climate change in here too, another world wide fact that right wingers claim is a democrat conspiracy?
you are being lied to, wake up.

trump turned an illness into a political issue. even the new doctor from trump's own administration who trump got to replace fauci is saying wear a mask. every republican governor and senator is saying wear a mask. how is this a democrat issue? stop believing everything he tweets and think.

3 months, 2 weeks ago
Clint1234
replied to...

You just call him those things because you don't like him. He a good president. Democrats believe in a lot of things that aren't even real. Democrats are most of the reason people don't believe in god. Democrats are the one who make you wear a mask and they can't make you wear one. Democrats are just not what this country needs, because they make the all world miserable.

3 months, 2 weeks ago

trump is both corrupt and an embarassement. but more importantly, democrats have superior policies, including economic policy.

3 months, 2 weeks ago

Trump is a great person, he better than all Democrats together. He will make America a better place.

3 months, 2 weeks ago
Discuss "Trump 2020" people
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.