Usama Bin Ladin did not die in 2011 he had also died in 2007 Its a game planed of Pakistan & America

October 25, 2015, 8:27 pm

Agree9 Disagree5

64%
36%

The debate "Usama Bin Ladin did not die in 2011 he had also died in 2007 Its a game planed of Pakistan & America" was started by Anas on October 25, 2015, 8:27 pm. 9 people are on the agree side of this discussion, while 5 people are on the disagree side. People are starting to choose their side. It looks like most of the people in this community are on the agreeing side of this statement.

Anas posted 6 arguments, ThePraxeologist posted 1 argument to the agreers part.
Alex posted 3 arguments to the disagreers part.

Anas, WilliamLewis, AstroSpace, ThePraxeologist, ISI, Spy, Ghauri, Sunni and 1 visitor agree.
wayneSPEC, rajarshimaiti, Alex and 2 visitors disagree.

the council of nicea is proof. a group of men got together and altered the Bible to fit what they wanted. that is evidence. and your point is unfounded and unrelated.

4 years, 1 month ago

I'm saying historybuff is saying opposite things on his debates, the bible is just the example I was using.

4 years, 1 month ago

what is this Bible?
I can't understand

4 years, 1 month ago

this is off topic but I want to say something here:

historybuff, with no evidence says the bible was a lie made by people getting together to make it up.

historybuff then says you need evidence to say people got together and lied.

4 years, 1 month ago

I said its game planned of USA and Pakistan
both countries make many lying stories in many stages

4 years, 1 month ago

Yeah I've no evidence
I share my opinion
Intelligence agencies doesn't remain any evidence about this

4 years, 1 month ago

but you have absolutely no evidence for what you say. your whole argument is conjecture. which is meaningless. a rational person cannot agree with things with not only with no evidence, but contrary to evidence.

4 years, 1 month ago

Intelligence agencies finished all evidence about usama
I say again its a game planned of CIA & World's no.1 ISI
I think all are believed on paid media

4 years, 1 month ago

well, let's say your right, Obama, did he know? if not he is super weak, if he did then he is simply bad, and wants war.

4 years, 1 month ago
ThePraxeologist
replied to...

Becuase "they" do not want a rebellion, "they" are coporations, they make money off of wars

4 years, 1 month ago

why would they trick us?

4 years, 1 month ago

so you have absolutely no evidence to the contrary.

4 years, 1 month ago

what evidence?.
where is Osama dead body?
I say again its q game planed or world's no. ISI & CIA the both agencies brainwashed many people and make fake evidence

4 years, 1 month ago

do you have any proof of that at all? the CIA came out with lots of evidence that he died there.

4 years, 1 month ago

There are lot of stories about Osama bin ladin
but its reality that he wasn't died in Pakistan and its a game planed of Pakistan and USA

4 years, 1 month ago

the official story is he was killed by seal team 6 in Pakistan. right down the road from a major Pakistani military base.

4 years, 1 month ago

thought osama bin laden died in Afghanistan not Pakistan

4 years, 1 month ago
Discuss "Usama Bin Ladin did not die in 2011 he had also died in 2007 Its a game planed of Pakistan & America" history news others
Add an argument!
Use the arrow keys to navigate between statements. Press "A" to agree and press "D" to disagree.